Railroad Clean Cab Radio
VHF, 155-174 MHz, 10-50 Watts
Made in USA
One Piece Model
- Uses a fresh, clean-paper design optimized for the railroad environment
instead of adapting an off-the-shelf mobile radio
- All-0metal, rugged enclosure for maximum durability
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED display for wide viewing angle, long viewing
distance & ruggedness
- Automatic dimming in low light environments
- Front panel push buttons are large and flush mounted to ensure correct entry and backlit for low light operation.
- Large speaker provides loud, crisp, easy to understand audio
- Oversized east-to-grasp carry handle allows for hassle-free radio transport
- Special emphasis on easy access and serviceability of all internal PCBs and related electronics. Assembly/disassembly straight-forward by service personnel
- Directly supports
NXDNTM FMDA 6.25 kHz operation with optional plug-in PCB.
- Dual front-end design, narrow front-end with
dual surface acoustic wave (SAW) filter for AAR channels and wider front-end
for general VHF operation
front-end is automatically selected for channel/frequency chosen
170 MHz Mexican frequencies via wide front-end.
- Tight RF specifications for urban
environments. Frequency stability supports FCC 6.25 kHz requirements.
- Internal flash memory and program code
- High VSWR Alert
While transmitting, radio automatically shows [antenna] on the display if it
detects and antenna VSWR greater than 3.1. Provides quick visibility of
a problem due to a faulty antenna connection at the radio, the cable or the
antenna itself. Reduces downtime and increases safety by ensuring
maximum radio performance.
Enter a quantity in an items box and click order to add it to your cart.